Senior Marketing Manager Professional1 week ago - Jobs Offers - Dubai - 11 views
An exciting andchallenging opportunity for a Senior Marketing Manager who wants to leave theirmark in the marketing industry. Once in a lifetime opportunity to join aUnicorn at its early stages. The joy and pride of building a global brand willleave you with long term rewards and total job satisfaction.
Expert is a tech startup that has developed a digital platform allowing customers to book any serviceanytime anywhere with a simple tap of an App. We want to revolutionize andchange the way people book services.
We started developingExpert App in 2018 and with the relentless hard work of super talenteddevelopers along with co-founders, Expert successfully launched in London earlythis year.
Expert is nowpreparing to launch in USA starting from San Francisco. Although Expert headoffice is in Central London you will be based in our office in Silicon Valley.
About the Job
You’ll lead, plan,strategize and execute marketing campaigns. Get ready to roll up your sleeves,you’ll will be “all hands-on deck”.
We want you to help usbe seen and heard everywhere. You will require knowledge, experience, creativity and super hard work to make this happen.
This is one of those are positions where you’ll be in charge of defining our Marketing strategy, you'll have the empowerment and authority to make decisions. There’s no limitations to branching out new ideas giving you the satisfaction of exploring all opportunities.
You’ll be working closely with the co-founders, you’re going to be doing and achieving more than you ever have before.
You will be responsible for:
- Branding and awareness
- Design and customer experience
- Defining and driving marketing strategy across channels for the full customer lifecycle
- Developing and analyzing goals, performance and other key metrics, using it to inform the overall marketing strategy
- Liaising with UI/UX, Software development and Customer Services teams to develop best customer experiences
- Launching campaigns on time and on budget
- Ensuring the efficient use of digital media budget across all regions
- Tracking the performance of ongoing campaigns and report on progress to o-founders
- Serving as the digital campaigns data and performance expert
- Taking a consultative approach when working with other departments
- Marketing MBA preferred
- Minimum 5 years’ Marketing Managerial experience
- Experience of working for a tech startup is preferable
- Experience of managing the launch of a new product
- Self-motivated, creative and an innovative thinker to bring new ideas to the table
If you think you’vegot what it takes, we would love to hear from you.
Reference ID: UAE Marketing Manager
Job Types: Full-time,Permanent
Salary: AED10,000.00 -AED15,000.00 per month