Remote Job - Hebrew-Speaking Media Search Analyst Professional2 months ago - Work from home jobs - Jerusalem - 38 views
WORK LOCATION: Within Israel
WORK HOURS: Flexible hours and schedule
LANGUAGES REQUIRED: Hebrew, English
Media Search Analyst - An exciting work-from-home opportunity related to Music, Video App Store, and HomePod! We offer flexible hours and schedule completing tasks in a web-based evaluation tool.
Evaluation of online task types related to Music, Video, App Store, and HomePod to help improve the overall quality and relevance of online content and research.
What are the main requirements for the job?
• Fluency in English & Hebrew is essential
• You must be living in Israel for a minimum of 1 year
• Apple user - Your email address must be associated with an Apple ID
• Experience/know-how of Apple products is mandatory
Benefits & Perks:
• Flexible hours to work around home life
• Better Work-Life Balance
• Remote work & location independence
• Positive environmental impact
• Independent contractor role
Please follow the steps below on how to apply for the project:
1. Create an account: https://www.telusinternational.ai/cmp/contributor/jobs/available/289
2. Click "Sign Up" and answer the necessary fields.
3. Check your email inbox to confirm your email and set up your password and account. Please check your spam/junk folder as well.
4. Select Israel as your country and Hebrew (Israel) as your primary language. Please note that you must set up your country and primary language correctly in order to view this project.
Once you complete the registration process, click the "Apply" button to start your application process for the project.
*Please take note:
All candidates will need to pass online evaluations to demonstrate the capability of reading and applying the guidelines.