The kidney is one of the vital organs in the human body and if it fails to function properly the blood cannot be purified. In case of a failed Kidney, dialysis is indicated initially and in severe cases kidney transplant will be required.
Your length of stay and recovery in the hospital will depend on a few factors including: type of transplant procedure, your body’s acceptance of the new organ and your overall health. Remember, each patient has a different rate of recovery. You will be discharged only after your Transplant Team has determined that you have regained your strength and your health is stable.
In such a situation the donor, can move back home with a few restrictions to be followed but a person with transplanted kidney needs to follow strict measures at Home as stated by the doctors and caregivers at KEFI Home Health Care.
Tips for a Healthy Transplant Recovery
• Take all your medicines exactly as prescribed
• Keep all of your scheduled appointments with the Transplant Team
• Call the Transplant Team if you have any questions or concerns
• Have your blood drawn promptly, as recommended by the Transplant Team
• Follow your recommended dietary plan
• Follow your recommended fluid intake
• Follow your recommended exercise plan
• Avoid being around anyone who has an infection
KEFI Home Health Care is a one stop solution for best nursing care service provider at home for critically ill patients like the one explained above and with home environment along with professional aid 24/7; patients are happy and peaceful to recover faster.
Copyright @ https://kefihealthcare.com/
Call Us: +91 9345927227