Drop ceiling tiles design Professional1 month ago - Automobiles - Dubai - 33 views
1. Material: Aluminum or Galvanized steel.
2. Color: White or mill finished etc;
3. Surface finishing: Akzo Nobel electrostatic powder coating or Mill finish;
4. Thickness: 03~1.2mm, custom made available;
Product Name Aluminum ceiling carrier
Material Option Aluminum or Galvanized Steel
Size Length 3000mm
Surface Treatment Powder coating, roll coating,
Shape A shaped
Certificates ISO9001:2008, ISO14001:2004, CE, SONCAP, GB/T28001-2011, Intertek, SGS
Packaging Carton package
Delivery Time 15-20 days after receiving the deposit and confirm the details
Payment T/T, L/C at sight
1. Beautiful appearance, and various colors for choice;
2. Multiple accessibility options;
3. Various standard and wide choice perforations;
4. Acoustical options with microperforated panels;
5. Fast and easy installation;
6. Custom made metal walls available to coordinate with ceilings and other interior / exterior finish;
7. Nice pigment wet ability, no static, non-flammable;
8. Fireproof, anti-corrosion, thermo stability and good weather resistance;
Clip in square ceiling was derived from Germany with advanced & unique production technology, which is the superior product of OUSILONG with professional mold design, even panel surface, distinct edges & lines, and clear & concise. All of these create a pleasant visual space. It has multiple accessibility options which are custom made to support the use of the clip in ceiling.
Industrial and civil buildings, special buildings, building curtain wall, interior partitions, suspended ceiling, wall, airport, bus station, museum, opera house, exhibition hall, shopping centre, conference hall, bar etc.
Storage and Handling
Ceiling panels shall be stored in a dry interior location and shall remain in cartons prior to installation to avoid damage.
The cartons shall be stored in a vertical position. Proper care should be taken when handling to avoid damage or soiling.
Site Conditions – Painted Panels
Areas to receive ceilings shall be free of construction dust and debris. Panels should only be installed in closed and acclimatized buildings. Interior systems cannot be used in exterior applications, where standing water is present, or where moisture will come in direct contact with the ceiling.
The ceiling system is made up of OUSILONG ceiling panels (either 2′ x 4′ or 2′ x 2′) which are supported by a suspension system, and perimeter molding.
drop ceiling tiles design